Preparing for Installation Day
What to Expect on Installation Day
- Our crews will typically arrive at your home
between 9-10 am.
- Most installations are completed on the same
day. You will be notified if you project
is expected to take longer than one day.
- Each of our installation crews have a lead
installer who is responsible for your installation.
- We will remove any debris and ensure the area is
left tidy after the installation is complete.
- Once the crew has moved into the final clean-up
stage, the Installation Manager will conduct a walk-through with you to (1)
Review the installation, and (2) Discuss maintenance items. (Any issues with the installation that require
repair or adjustment will be noted at that time.)
- Final payment will be due at the time of the
final walk through.
- After the installation, our office will email
the warranty and maintenance document which outlines the process for completing
the manufacturer’s warranty as well as ongoing maintenance tips and assistance.
- Please ensure that there is unobstructed access to
the installation area on the day of installation
- Gates unlocked.
- Area cleared of lawn furniture, play equipment, etc.
- Animals indoors or contained.
- If for any reason the area is inaccessible and
the Customer is unavailable to remedy, the Company will assess an additional
trip charge of $200. The rescheduled installation
date will be the next available date the Company is in the area of the
- Customer must be present at time of completion
in order to accept and provide payment for the finished product. If customer is not able to be present, final
payment must either be paid in advance or available on-site the day of the
- The Customer is asked to keep the installation schedule
in mind when scheduling other projects. For
example, if the
Customer is having a concrete patio poured, in three
weeks’ time, the Customer is to schedule the ForeverLawn installation after the
concrete patio is complete.